Thursday, December 22, 2005

holiday

Holiday comming up. My house is a mess. Got a working shower and kitchen, the heating works and my doors lock. But, most walls don't have wallpaper (some don't have plaster) and there's no carpet downstairs. Family arrive in a few hourse. Joy!

Been doing my bit for wikipedia - an article a day keeps the register at bay - but my spelling and grammar perhaps count against my improvements to content. Perhaps the articles hould be spell-checked?

Reading my way through a load of sci-fi. Couldn't finnish Disaster Area - found it just a bit turgid. Like P K Dick without the art. Hey ho. Started Systems of the World, so hope to have completed that trillogy before the holiday is out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Dozer said...

Well, you are not using blog "drdozer" for 3 years already. Aren't you not needed in it? Please, delete it, 'cause i wanna use this name.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home